Welcome to the Omaha Cardano staking pool! Known officially on the Cardano network as the Big O Cardano Pool. If you are looking to support a decentralized network and delegate your Ada to something other than the big pools, you've come to the right place. OMAHA doesn't run in Omaha,Nebraska, USA, but it was built here. Why delegate to the pool?
- Reliable - runs on Contabo virtual dedicated servers, offering 99.9% uptime
- Secure - all nodes protected by firewalls
- Resilient - Two relay nodes, and a fourth node serving as a ready-to-run backup to the block producing node
- Experienced - 28 years in software development and DevOps
- Monitored 24/7 - alerts sent to mobile device for any downtime or needed maintenance
In case you're wondering:
Why are you doing this?
Why the low pledge?
How will you communicate?
What about privacy?
I want to learn more about Cardano, Ada and stake pools